Saturday 26 November 2016

Saturday Blog Loving: Kauai Glamour










Kasey Hill Buick has been a perenial inspiration for me.
First 
I read her blog. It was colorful and honest and full of adventures in the city, reporting from life in Chicago where she built a very cosy bohemia-meets-France home,
before it turned into this minimal chic that you can find here.
Then
she and her family faced some serious relocation trouble 
that I shared at abput the same period of time.
Not knowing it, she stood by me and 
with her example she helped me 
face my own challenges with optimism and some gusto.
Now
she and her family live happily in Kauai
and 
I am glad to report that she has started her own business,
Kampahola
Being a camper myself, 
a Boy Scout Leader 
and a family camper for years,
I appreciate her offer!
In her own words, Kauai Glamping Outfitters is


 a luxury camping outfitting company located on the Island of Kauai, Hawaii. We reserve the campsite, set up the tent just steps from the beach. Our tents are canvas bell {sibley} tents, made to stand up to the sometimes wet weather we get here on the north shore of Kauai. 
Kauai Glamping Outfitters luxury tent accommodations are a memorable way to spend the night or weekend....or as we like to call it......Camp Aloha.
Wanderlusters, we welcome you with big Aloha.
Swim in the sea
Go on roadtrips
Count the stars
Find true love
Camp


Visit Casey on 

xoxo

Rena

No comments:

Best buys